Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Wonderful Message

With the writer's permission, I wanted to share with you an email that arrived in my inbox a few days ago.  It is words like this that make my blog worthwhile and inspires me to keep writing.  Thank you so very much for your kind words and feedback.

Hi Jill,
I visited you blog and you have inspied me to take my goals to the next level.. In the past my vision boards have been highlighted with material posessions and I have come along way since then. Discovering the motive behind wanting these things and the happiness I thought they would bring was not the kind of happiness I was seeking. I have read some amazing books over the past 3 months and have been awakening in an amazing way. Before the new year I decided that my Goals for 2010 are focusing on my spiritual journey, financial stability, fun and loving relationships with my boys, family and friends, and finally building a successful coaching business. I love the idea of lifescrap 365 as I have begun writing a journal already this year, and the fun and recognition on a daily basis to stay focused and positive on goals. It has all inspired me and I will start today to create my vision board..

I am grateful for your inspiring blogs and emails, its fantastic and helpful reminder of the value and importance of moving forward and why we do what we do.

No comments: