Monday, January 25, 2010

Vision board Up


Well, yesterday saw the completion of my visionboard.  Can't stop looking at it.  Not a fantastic photo I know.  This sits on my wall right in front of my computer. 
Many things came to light over the period of creating my vision board.
I have decided to join a new gym this year.  The gym I was going to (although hadn't actually 'gone to' for a fair few months) has gone unisex.  I found the atmosphere there had changed since the new owners had taken over and that is why I had stopped going (or that is what I told myself anyway).  There were other reasons too, so now I am on a mission to find a ladies only gym with hours that suit and a speedy yet effective program or a 'new' 24 hour gym.  Will weigh up the pros and cons.
I also decided this year might be a great year to update my car.  I have already done some research and am excited about the prospects. 
And last night, I spent a wonderful few hours with a friend.  We went out for mexican and had some great laughs.  It really was a fun time.  I am very grateful for the fun times with my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.