Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Inspiration

If you are, or should I say were, a regular reader of this blog, you will know by now the regular postings are almost but non-existent. Now there are a couple of reasons for that of which I don't think this is the forum to share them; perhaps one day. I have been searching for inspiration to get me moving along in a new direction that I can share and I'm happy to say, I've finally found it. On an amazingly relaxing recent trip to Byron Bay, I happened upon an awesome book which has inspired me to begin my new direction for this blog.

The book is called "Things To Do Now That You're 40" by Rebecca Hall. The ideas and concepts really are for all ages, in
particular women although I'm sure they could be appropriate for men also. So I look forward to sharing some inspiration with you as time permits.

The first chapter of the book is ideas to challenge yourself, so here goes:
Drive through a foreign city in an open topped sports car, feeling the wind in your hair.

Foreign could equal one you've never been to before. Where do you get an open topped sports car? Rent it or take one for a test drive. Remember, the sky's the limit!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: